Surely you are in the arduous task of investigating which is the best place in Spain to live. This happens because we want the place where we go to live to be the best option, the one in which we feel the most comfortable and above all, more peaceful, so it is normal that you find yourself reviewing the real estate offers and the characteristics of the various places that Spain offers you to live.
However, among the best places you can consider to move is Costa Del Sol, in the southern coastal area of Malaga. How do we know that it is one of the best options? Well we will discuss it in this post.
Costa Del Sol, a paradise of the Coast
We are used to visiting this beautiful place only when we are on holiday, but have not considered living there? This region could be one of the best options you’ll get in Spain and that is why it has the fame of being the best place in Spain to live, because it combines many of the qualities that a place must have for a person to feel at ease, among which we can highlight the following:
- It’s a tourist area: many people say that they will never live in a tourist area because of the noise. However, this movement brings more advantages than disadvantages, since it generates great sources of employment, so if you move to the Costa Del Sol, you will surely get good jobs near your home.
- It has a warm weather: for those who prefer stable and warm weather, the Costa Del Sol region has an average temperature of around 19 ° C with approximately 300 days of sunshine per year.
- You will never get bored: the Costa Del Sol is a highly tourist site, with multiple night spots to share and even places purely destined to entertainment.
- It has a lot of culture: this region has a lot of history and culture, since it has many museums and theaters that invite us to get into what Malaga is in its core and its very essence.
- It is surrounded by the sea: many people feel calm listening to the sound of the waves, so having the sea so close gives us peace of mind and helps us separate a bit from the day to day of the city.
Seeing all the advantages that the Costa Del Sol region offers us, you will surely want to visit it or get some real estate in this region, so we recommend you look in pages like Booking if what you want is to stay for a while to see how the place feels or if, on the contrary, you decide to live there, then you can find properties on Internet websites.