The sector of new construction technologies has been advancing little by little as the years pass creating new functionalities and forms for the improvement and saving of processes. Definitely, thanks to new technologies, we are trying to save on construction costs and, in this way, it becomes an important progress for the efficient use of all the resources that we eventually use regularly.
Main technologies used
- 3D printing: For many it is already surprising that a simple printer can create large-scale objects with different materials. This technology allows to place the material in several layers based on a digitized model that allows them to be more useful for buildings when printing materials such as bricks, walls or cement. Using 3D printers, you can model traditional materials but much more easily.
- Virtual reality: It is about living simulating environments, very similar to reality. Through sensory technology you can visualize certain places as if you were there. That means being able to enter the world of the blueprints and models built by architects without the need to create them, since it aims to be a much more specific alternative of virtual spaces of buildings and future architectural models.
- Internet of things: The future and comfort go hand in hand with technology. Homes already show this technology that allows certain objects to behave autonomously according to how you program them. This also occurs in certain mobile phones that are used to turn on or off some things, put certain appliances into operation in certain situations, etc. This handling of intelligent devices can facilitate all those daily actions that are carried out in homes.
- Big data: Macro-data generated by computer applications that collect and analyze large amounts of data. In buildings, they stand out in the economic sphere of buying and selling businesses, so that the real estate market can be studied in depth as well as the communication between consumers and sellers. It is beneficial to have profits in the constructions through certain platforms that generate this massive data.
- Electronic signature: It can be very useful to close legal agreements where you need to reach an agreement through a digital document. You save time and facilitate transactions between customers.
- The digital economy: real estate companies execute systems so that users receive alerts through geolocation. It is, among other things, an app that allows you to find the property, as well as to choose which home is for sale or for rent through these platforms. So people can access and the seller’s work is becoming a much more effective and safe task.
Undoubtedly, technology allows us to reduce to a certain extent the problems that arise in new constructions, as well as in the purchase and sale and in the daily tasks we perform at home.